1. Cheap: The priority in searching an accommodation is to make sure it is cheap. Unlike the big hotels located in the cities where rooms are highly priced and difficult to book, one should look for backpacker hotels in the outskirts of the city. Rooming houses, homestays and dormitories are a good economical accommodation option.
2. Comfortable: One should never compromise on the comfort of a place just because it is cheap. Before booking a homestay or rooming house make sure that they have all the basic facilities that you would need. After a whole day of touring or visiting places you would most certainly want to get good rest. You can even consider some reasonably priced Airport hotel Tullamarine in the right location.
3. Amenities nearby: Although you are going to stay at such a hotel for a day or two it is necessary to find a place that has amenities like restaurants, hospital, supermarket and so on at walkable distance. This makes it easy for you to go and grab a meal without wasting a lot of time. The Backpacker hotel Melbourne by Homestay Melbourne provides meals and breakfast if you pre-book them. Additional facilities like wifi and complementary cab facility are all appreciated.
4. Easily accessible: The term backpacker means that you will be on the go as you visit one place from another. You would not want to enter the city and travel a long distance just to reach a hotel. Instead you can stay at a rooming house like Airport hotelTullamarine which is easily accessible from the highway and has bus station and train station just a little distance away.
5. Clean and safe: Cleanliness and security should never be compromised when it comes to finding an accommodation during your holiday. That is why you should do a bit of research and based on customer reviews you should book a neat hotel. Go for reputed placed where travellers stay often and your safety is assured.